The Witnesses : the history of the German Reformed Churches in Central Pennsylvania, forerunner of the United Church of Christ churches of Northern Association of the Penn Central Conference, beginning 1790 / Geraldine E. Shawda, editor ; Ruth G. Meyer, assistant editor.

Contributor(s): Shawda, Geraldine E | Meyer, Ruth G
Material type: TextTextPublisher: [Aaronsburg, Pa. : Shawda, 1978?]Description: 220 p. : ill., map ; 23 cmSubject(s): German Reformed Church (U.S.) -- Pennsylvania -- History | Reformed Church in the United States -- Pennsylvania -- History | Evangelical and Reformed Church -- Pennsylvania -- History | United Church of Christ. Penn Central Conference. Northern Association -- History | United Church of Christ -- Pennsylvania -- History
    Average rating: 0.0 (0 votes)
Item type Current location Call number Status Date due Barcode Item holds
Book Book @LancSemLibrary
Stacks
BX 9884 .Z4 P35 1978 (Browse shelf) Available 30092100540047
ERHS Item ERHS Item E&R Historical Society
ERHS BX 9884 .Z4 P35 1978 (Browse shelf) Not for loan 30092100696609
Total holds: 0

Bibliography: p. 212.

Includes index.

12/19/1978 122124 Gift; ERHS 10/2001 Gift

There are no comments on this title.

to post a comment.

This online catalog is a consortial partnership of the following organizations:
Lancaster Theological Seminary • 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8707
E&R Historical Society • 2nd floor, Schaff Library Building, 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8734

Powered by Koha