Normal view MARC view ISBD view

Kerckenordeninge : gelijck als die Leere, heylige Sacramenten, ende Ceremonien, in des doorluchtichsten, hoochghebooren Vorst ende Heere, Heer Frederick Paltzgraue by den Rijn, des Heyligen Roomschen Rijcks, Eertzdrost ende Cuervorst, Hartoch in Beyeren, [et]c. Chuervorstendooms by den Rijn, gheholden wort / ut den Hoochduytschen nu niews in Nederduytsch neerstelick ouerghesedt.

By: Palatinate (Electorate).
Contributor(s): Friedrich III, Elector Palatine, 1515-1576 | Dathenus, Petrus, 1531 or 2-1588.
Material type: TextTextSeries: Zacharias collection. Publisher: [Emden? : s.n.], ghedruckt int Jaer onses Heren Jhesu Christi 1566Description: cx, [2] leaves ; 16 cm. (8vo).Uniform titles: Kirchenordnung (1566). Dutch Subject(s): Reformed Church -- Germany -- Palatinate -- Liturgy -- Texts -- Early works to 1800 | Reformed Church -- Catechisms -- Dutch -- Early works to 1800 | Catechisms, Dutch -- Early works to 1800 | Early printed books -- 16th century | Early printed books -- 18th century
    Average rating: 0.0 (0 votes)
Item type Current location Call number Status Date due Barcode Item holds
ERHS Item ERHS Item E&R Historical Society
ERHS BX 9466 .P3 K5712 1566 (Browse shelf) Not for loan 30092100243212
Total holds: 0

Translation of the Kirchenordnung issued by the Elector Palatine Friedrich III in 1563.

A liturgical book for use in the Reformed church of the Palatinate; includes the text of the Heidelberg Catechism.

Eden's copy has handwritten note on an added prelim. leaf: "This is the second translation and made by Dathenus." MoWgT

Signatures: A-O⁸.

Leaves printed on both sides; last leaf blank.

Title in red and black; bound in a late 18th century leather binding with gold blind stamping, central medallion on front cover in red with gold bird surmounted by a crown.

Bound with: Katechismus of onderwyzing in de Christelyke Leer....2d. Druck. Utrecht : Dirk Kemink, 1790.

There are no comments for this item.

Log in to your account to post a comment.

This online catalog is a consortial partnership of the following organizations:
Lancaster Theological Seminary • 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8707
E&R Historical Society • 2nd floor, Schaff Library Building, 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8734

Powered by Koha