Item type Current location Call number Status Date due Barcode Item holds
ERHS Item ERHS Item E&R Historical Society
ERHS BX 8076 .C64 H56 1983 (Browse shelf) Not for loan 30092100882092
Total holds: 0

"Researched and written by members of Hill Lutheran Church."

Updated and enlarged ed. of the 1933 booklet originally written by P.C. Croll.

"Volume XVI, number 2."

Includes tombstone inscriptions in the Hill Church cemetery.

This was a union church until 1903 when the Reformed congregation built their own building.

Folded chart laid in.

Includes bibliographical references.

There are no comments on this title.

to post a comment.

This online catalog is a consortial partnership of the following organizations:
Lancaster Theological Seminary • 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8707
E&R Historical Society • 2nd floor, Schaff Library Building, 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8734

Powered by Koha