Normal view MARC view
  • Hartford Seminary Foundation

Hartford Seminary Foundation (Corporate Name)

Preferred form: Hartford Seminary Foundation
Used for/see from:
  • Hartford Seminary
See also:

nuc90-10833: Papers from the National Symposium on issues and models of Doctor ... 1980 (hdg. on CtY-D rept.: Hartford Seminary Foundation; usage: Hartford Seminary Foundation)

Christian-Muslim encounters, c1995: CIP t.p. verso (Hartford Seminary, Connecticut)

LC data base, 6-26-90 (hdg.: Hartford Seminary Foundation)

MWA/NAIP files (founded 1834 as Theological Institute of Connecticut; located at East Windsor Hill, Conn.; moved to Hartford in 1865; 1885 name changed to Hartford Theological Seminary; united in 1913 with Hartford School for Religious Pedagogy [no publs. in LC data base] and Kennedy School of Missions [no publs. in LC data base] to form Hartford Seminary Foundation)

This online catalog is a consortial partnership of the following organizations:
Lancaster Theological Seminary • 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8707
E&R Historical Society • 2nd floor, Schaff Library Building, 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8734

Powered by Koha