Normal view MARC view
  • Auburn Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.)

Auburn Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.) (Corporate Name)

Preferred form: Auburn Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.)
Used for/see from:
  • Earlier heading: Auburn Theological Seminary
  • Earlier heading: Auburn Theological Seminary (Auburn, N.Y.)

NUCMC data from Andover Newton Theol. Sch. Lib. for Brethren. Records, 1808-1870 (Auburn Theological Seminary; Auburn, N.Y.)

Priv. univ. & coll., 1982 (under: Union Theological Seminary; in 1939 Auburn Theological Seminary closed campus & became associated with Union Theological Seminary; continued as separate program, maintaining its own relationship with the Presbyterian Church)

LC manual auth. cd. (hdg.: Auburn Theological Seminary; operation of seminary on its campus in Auburn, N.Y. was discontinued at end of 1938/39; became a program of continuing education at Union Theological Seminary; est. 1818 by Synod of Geneva of the Presbyterian Church; opened 1821)

MWA/NAIP files (hdg.: Auburn Theological Seminary (Auburn, N.Y.); note: before 1872 called Theological Seminary, at Auburn, New-York)

Auburn Theological Seminary Web site, Jan. 8, 2008 (Auburn Thological Seminary; moved to the New York campus of Union Theological Seminary in 1939 but remains independent)

American women in church and society, 1607-1920, 1973: cover p. 1 (Auburn Program at Union Theological Seminary) t.p. verso (Auburn Program at Union Theological Seminary; copyright Auburn Theological Seminary)

This online catalog is a consortial partnership of the following organizations:
Lancaster Theological Seminary • 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8707
E&R Historical Society • 2nd floor, Library Building, 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8734

Powered by Koha