Normal view MARC view
  • Institute of Social and Religious Research.

Institute of Social and Religious Research. (Corporate Name)

Preferred form: Institute of Social and Religious Research.

Lindquist, G. E. E. The red man in the U.S.

NUCMC data from Duke Univ. Lib. for Warburton, A.A. Papers, 1917-1976 (Institute of Social and Religious Research)

LC manual auth. cd. (hdg.: Institute of Social and Religious Research; org. 1921 as Committee on Social and Religious Surveys; name changed to Institute of Social and Religious Research in 1923; formally dissolved in 1934 but in 1940's re-emerged as Committee for Cooperative Field Research; reorg. as Religious Research Fellowship ca. 1950 and in 1959 as Religious Research Association)

Organized Jan. 1921; name changed Nov. 28, 1923

This online catalog is a consortial partnership of the following organizations:
Lancaster Theological Seminary • 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8707
E&R Historical Society • 2nd floor, Schaff Library Building, 555 West James St., Lancaster, PA 17603 • 717-290-8734

Powered by Koha